The automatic screw oil press is a compound machine that can squeeze and filter oil at the same time. It is of compact structure, convenient operation, and technical design. It can process many oil crops including peanuts, soybeans, tea seeds, and cottonseeds, etc.
Sesame, rapeseed, peanut kernel, cottonseed, soybean, tea seed and corn germ, almond, palm kernel, coconut, sunflower seeds, etc.
1. Electronic temperature control and automatic heating device. This oil press machine adopts physical pressing craft, improving oil quality and oil yield.
2. High oil yield. This series of oil expeller is of scientific design which improves lubrication between oilseeds and worm, making seeds cell decompose in a repaid way.
3. Equipped with a vacuum filtering device.
4. Long service time. This worm and pressing ring is made of 20crMnTi and other super quality steel. So our oil press machine is designed for heavy-duty and of high corrosion resistance.
5. Wide applicable range. Automatic screw oil press can process various oilseeds.
6. Large capacity with low energy consumption.
☆Material. Material quality is key factor determines oil extraction rate. ( material varieties/moisture/purity)
☆Oil press machine. Choose suitable different oil extraction machine according to different raw materials. Three points should be taken into consideration.
1. Machine pressure(the more pressure, the high oil yield)
3.Residue oil rate in the oil cake.
☆Oil extraction craft. Different oil crops have diverse attributes. For example, rapeseed is of medium stickiness and oil content, so it will produce much resistance in the pressing process. While peanut kernel belongs to the sticky and soft material, when making peanut oil, you should set different technical parameter compared with rapeseed oil extraction. As for temperature, the peanut is about 130℃ while the peanut is about 140-160 ℃; as for water content, the rapeseed is about 1.5-2.5%, peanut is about 2.5-3.5%
|Material||Oil yield||Oil residue|
in oil cake
|Impurity||Moisture content||Acid medium|