1. The food truck is transferred by Electric or Gasoline.
2. The front veil is made of endurance plates.
3. Food truck body is made of glass fiber reinforced plastics.
4. The inside and outside of the food cart are painted with high-quality paint.
|Delivery time||5-10 days|
|1. Stainless Steel Counter||2. Stainless steel store cabinet||3.Water tap and sink|
|4. Electrical box||5. Lamp||6. Signal Lamp(for electric type)|
|1. Gas Fryer||2. Gas Griddle||3. Gas Hot dog||4. Coffee Machine||5. Ice Crusher or Ice Maker|
|6. Fruit Juice Maker||7. Glass Warm Showcase||8. Gas Crepes Pan||9. Gas Baking Oven||10.Fridge or Freezer|
There are several demographic groups that can be potential customers. Which group do you focus on can lead an influence on your menu, location, and daily schedule of food preparation? Here I would list three typical customers.
1. Breakfast or lunch crowd at office parks: for these people, quick service is crucial.
2. Tourists, who might want to taste your home-town favorites, or event attendees who want a bite to eat between innings or before the headlining band goes on.
3. Late-nighters: those hungry club-goers crave the types of gluttonous and greasy snacks after midnight.