This automatic belt frying machine is typically used for frying different kinds of food with relatively large capacity, such as meat, fish, seafood, aquatic, vegetables, poultry, wheaten food and so on. Equipped with conveyor, the automatic belt frying machine can work continuously with automatic feeding and discharging.
1. This type of food frying machine is a net-belt frying machine that is made of stainless steel.
2. The intelligent digital thermometer can automatically control the oil temperature and lp-gas, natural gas, electricity, diesel oil, coal, and thermal oil can be used for heating outside in cycle.
3. Removable conveyor design simplifies the clean process.
4. Automatic temperature control of oil and water can keep the fryer always in good working condition.
5. The efficient heating system avoids the waste of energy.
6. The fryer can work continuously, therefore increasing the working efficiency and lowing the cost.
Fried foods have a crispy crunch when they first come out of the fryer, but as the food cools it releases steam, which can make the outer crust soggy. Refrigerating and putting hot foods in air-tight containers can also cause them to lose their crunch.
So here are some tips for keeping crispy:
1. Place the oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with thick paper towels. Use several sheets for large batches.
3. Fry your foods as normal. Put the foods on the paper-lined baking sheet as they finish frying.
4. Put the baking sheets into the preheated oven and keep them there as you finish cooking, or until you are ready to eat.