The Halloween season is upon us. The countdown continues with parades, fireworks, haunted houses, fests and more filling the calendar all the way into November. Not only children but most we grown-ups also love Halloween and Halloween parties because, on this day, we can disguise ourselves as personages or ghost as our imaginations will lead us. This brings us the satisfaction of being young. In such a harvest festival, of course, it is essential to enjoy a food feast. Now, how about following me to cook an easy, popular and delicious dish in Halloween - Pumpkin Cheesecake.
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (9 inches) prepared graham cracker crust
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 pinch ground cloves
1 pinch ground nutmeg
1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Beat cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
3. Remove one cup of the batter, spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
4. Stir in pumpkin and spices to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
5. Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Storing Cream Cheese Desserts
Desserts containing cream cheese, whether baked or unbaked, should be covered and stored in the refrigerator. Use within 5 days.
Be sure to use canned 100% pure pumpkin, not the canned pumpkin pie mix. If you can use a home-made pumpkin, that will be better.
Food Machines you may be interested in Hot Air Bread Oven, Donut Making Machine
This site is protected by wp-copyrightpro.com