Fish meal is a kind of fish protein concentrate widely used as an animal feed ingredient, and we supply complete fish meal production plant for industrial use to produce high-quality fish powder by processing the fish residue or the whole fish without economic value.
Raw materials→stewing-cooking→pressing→oil-water separation (fish oil)→drying→crushing→cooling→fish meal
1. Fish Cutting Machine
2. Screw Conveyor
3.Steam Cooking Machine
4. Presser Machine for Fishes after Stewing
5. Oil-water Separator Machine
6. Chain-drive Steam Drying Machine
7. Heat Transfer Oil System
8. Crushing Machine
9. Drum Cooling Machine
10. Electric Control Cabinet
Fish Cutting Machine Application: cut big whole fishes and fish heads into small pieces with a size of ≤5cm, improving curing process efficiency.
1.Single-shaft structure; pneumatic control of the cover lip for opening and closing.
2. The serrated cutter is made of abrasion-proof alloy steel, and also the cutter and anvil is undergoing the surface hardening treatment, so they are durable; the machine frame is made of Q235 carbon steel; its body case is made of 304 stainless steel.
3.Low noise, high efficiency; automatic cleaning; compact structure to prevent polluting environment.
To convey the powdered, granular and pieced, etc. unconsolidated materials to the designated position for the next-step process.
1.Made of carbon or stainless steel; simple structure and good leakproofness.
2.Available for charging and discharging of multiple-spots.
3.Can be used with other matched equipment by connecting and fixation.
|Speed Reducer||Cycloidal-pin wheel||Cycloidal-pin wheel||Cycloidal-pin wheel||Cycloidal-pin wheel|
Stew the raw material for curing; also can be used to process animal blood, haslet and intestines for curing, degreasing, sizing, and solidification.
1.Automatic control of charge-in to ensure an even and continuous stewing.
2. Complete the stewing by filling the steam into the jacket, principal axis, and screw fins to keep a stable protein content.
3. Powered by an electrodeless speed-adjustable motor, regulating the rolling speed of the principal axis to meet various processing requirements for different fishes of different sizes and different seasons.
4. The automatic draining system recycles the steam-condensate to reduce energy consumption.
5. The sealing device on both ends of the main axis with automatic adjustment and compaction avoids steam boiler leaking.
6. Steel base makes its installation changeable and flexible; stainless steel clad heat-preservation cover and observation cover makes it corrosion-resistant and serviceable.
To process the stewed fishes for degreasing and dewatering to get press cake, and the wet feathers, sterilized animal bone and meat, kitchen waste also can be pressed by this machine.
1.Screw press: applicable to processing various highly-humidity materials for dewatering, and animal materials for degreasing with high efficiency.
2.Different compression ratio: designed according to different raw materials to reach a optimal moisture and fat removing.
3.The motor of excitation speed-control: regulating the rotation rate according to different materials to guarantee the best pressing effect.
4.Double-shaft pressing: the 2 screws have contrarotation against each other; the main axis can be single or double shafts design as required by the output.
5.Trough-shaped rack bottom for collecting the separated fat and water.
6.45＃steel main axis, Q345 welded screw blades, stainless steel screen, and outer cover, so it is corrosion-proof, abrasion-resistant and durable.
7.Reasonable fully-enclosed design, nonleakage, low energy consumption and easy maintenance.
During pressing operation, there are oil and water squeezed, the machine is to separate oil and water to get fish oil by static sedimentation after the press process.
1.Q235B stainless steel outer casing, durable enough to serve a long working life.
2. Equipped with the sight glass to observe oil-water separation; with the heating coil pipe to prevent oil from solidification; with outlets for discharging oil and waste.
It is a kind of high-efficiency conducting drying equipment with continuous operation, used for drying press cake.
1. It is working by steam heating to complete the drying process. The steam is getting through the outer jacket and main-axis coil pipes to expand the heating area to do high-efficiency drying with low energy cost.
2. Equipped with switch-plate of self-cleaning function to push the material to move forward to get better drying results; an automatic draining system to recover the steam condensate to save energy cost and water.
3.Stainless steel exhaust hood and pipeline, high corrosion resistance and long service life.
4. This drying equipment has to be outfitted with a boiler to produce steam. We also supply heat transfer oil system to facilitate drying, and it completes drying work by heat produced by oil heating after electrified. At the same time, the heat transfer oil system can be the heat supply for the cooking machine.
Heat Transfer Oil System Application: it is an alternative to steam as the heating system of the whole fish meal production plant. The heat transfer oil is heated after the system is electrified to supply the stewing machine and drying machine.
It is to crush the dried material for the powdered or granular end product.
1.Multi-use: it is a kind of hammer mill equipment. Other than the process for fish powder, it also can be used to crush agricultural materials, such as branches, bark, corn stalk, peanut shell, dry grass, cotton stalk, etc. as well as medicine materials and industrial materials, such as Chinese medicinal stuff, quartz, coal, wood, etc.
2.High efficiency, reliable performance, simple structure, easy operation and maintenance.
Crushing Machine Structure: it consists of the feed hopper, rotor, sieve, feed delivery pipe, etc. and the feed storage bin or bag can be equipped as required.
1. The material enters into the crushing chamber and is crushed by the blow of high-speed hammer rotating.
2. With the function of the air current, the crushed materials are moving along the outer edge of the rotor and having a continuous friction against the hammer, toothed plate and sieve, then they are powdered.
3. Under the centrifugal force of the rotor and the suction force of the draught fan, the powdered end product is delivered to storage bin or bag through the sieve.
Main Axis Rotary Speed（min/n）
Rotor Working Diameter（mm）
For cooling the dried powdered or granular end product
1.Rotary cooler: after the material entering into the cooler, the material has a full access to the air cooling medium under the effect of the draught fan, and the counter-current method is employed for cooling.
2.Double-section structure: the front section is for cooling, and the back section is for screening.
3. The end of the fan is connected with a dust remover.
4. Even and full cooling result; stable operation; long service life.
The electric control cabinet is to conduct the operation of the whole production line with reliable performance, and it has a front door to facilitate working observation and maintenance.
This site is protected by wp-copyrightpro.com